Monday, November 13, 2017

TS4 Lot: Costwold House



CLICKABLE PICTURES

Size: 40 x 30

Value furnished: 170'492 - Unfurnished: 60'062.

The house has 2 floors.

First floor: Large Kitchen with a dining table. Hallway. Double bedroom with an ensuite. WC. Living room. Veranda with a bar. Plasma TV in the double bedroom and in the living room. In the living room, there is a little study area with a computer, a little camera on the desk and a tablet on the coffee table.

Second floor: Master bedroom with an ensuite. Nursery. Teenager bedroom. Study. Family bathroom. Terrace.

Outdoor: Pool. BBQ. Garden.

The house has CC's created by me (paintings), they are included in the download below. When you open ZIP, you will see written Mods, click on Mods and you will find my paintings that go in the Mods File.


Cotswold House

Screenshots and you can see my paintings that I added in the house, other paintings from those photographers created by me can be found under my paintings category. 


Thanks to the photographers for allowing me to use their pictures for my paintings creations.

©Sharon Boswell: CLICK
©Pete (Tvoom): CLICK
©Uwe Heinze: CLICK
©Stephi: CLICK
©Vincent Croce: CLICK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment