Monday, June 12, 2017

Shaughnessy House by Keyla Sims






SIMS 3 house

Clickable pictures

Lot size 30x30
Price: 152,214 furnished and without the plot - unfurnished 72,944.
2 floors with a terrace.

1st floor: Hallway. Kitchen with a dining table. Dining room. Living room. Double bedroom with an ensuite. 1 WC and 1 Office.

2nd floor: Hallway (table with a laptop). Single bedroom. Master bedroom with an ensuite and a terrace. Nursery. Family bathroom. 

Parking for 1 car. Garden. Vegetables patch and fruits trees. A pool (dog bone form). BBQ.

The car is included in my house. 

The furniture is all from EA. 

The paintings are most made by me except 3 of them made by Susen70. 

Some paintings where you see my copyright, those are my own design as a graphic designer or my own pictures.

Thank you for downloading. 

Susen70: CLICK HERE

A. Janssoone: CLICK HERE (More paintings also wallpapers for Sims3 and Sims4 made by me with Mr. Janssoone's pictures can be found in my blog, see my categories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment