Sunday, May 21, 2017

TS4 Custom Content: Paintings_©Stephi



Clickable Pictures

The pictures belongs to ©Stephi


Thank you to Mrs Stephi for having allowed me to use her pictures.

Names/Links visible in the game (paintings area).

Below some previews how the paintings looks in the game and 2 links for downloading. 

9 of my paintings made with 3D Blender, I made different sizes. 
2 paintings called: July Morning and Sunshine have the original size made by EA.

The pictures: Deer Forest. Misty Morning. River. Sunny Afternoon can also be downloaded as wallpapers. CLICK HERE


Terms of Use 
Info about it,  see "about my blog-TOU" under my large banner.


4 paintings 
Large sizes ( Autumn. Path. River. Misty Morning )

7 paintings 
(different sizes)

1 comment:

  1. Какая красота, пейзажи просто загляденье!😉

    ReplyDelete